Central Square Theater seeks a dynamic individual to assist in the administration
of our intersecting community outreach, audience engagement, and inclusion initiatives.
Central Square Theater is committed to diversity at all levels: on our stage, in our
audience, on our staff, and within our leadership. We strongly encourage candidates of
color to apply.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Questions about CST or the position are welcomed, and may be addressed to Megan
Sandberg-Zakian at the above email.
Central Square Theater seeks to fill several internship positions. Internships are unpaid, but may receive academic credit. Internships are available in the following areas:
• Artistic Administration
• Assistant to the Artistic Director
• Development and Fundraising
• Finance and Business
• Marketing and Community Outreach
• Theater Management
The Nora Theatre Company and Underground Railway Theater accept resumes for directors, designers, and other production staff on a rolling basis. Opportunities may include:
• Set Design
• Lighting Design
• Costume Design
• Sound Design & Composition
• Props Coordination
• Stage Management (Actors’ Equity)
• Assistant Stage Management / Production Assistance
• Dressers/Wigs and Wardrobe Coordination
• Puppets (design, construction, and performance)
• Electrics crew (overhire)
• Riser & seating changeover crew (overhire)
• Set construction and strike
• Board operators
Please send resumes and cover letters to either
The Nora Theatre Company or Underground Railway Theater at:
Central Square Theater
Attn: Production Employment
450 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139